Check out the articles here:
- From your experience, which professional or collegiate sports teams are innovators or early adopters in technology? Late adopters or laggards?
- Some refer to the NFL as the “No Fun League.” Does this article give any evidence to support this view? Or, would you argue they are well within their rights and best interests to take the positions they have on social media policies?
- Considering the diffusion of innovation theory outlined in Chapter 11, explain what we might expect to happen with VR.
- What two factors should sports marketers consider when making decisions on radical innovations?
- Why is it important to remain (or become) an innovator (or early adopter/early majority) within sports organizations? What happens when they don’t?
These questions relate to Chapter 11 in Team Sports Marketing. Corey Moore Jersey