“Millennials put ticket strategies to test”
Check out the article here.
- What aspects of sporting events do millennials value more than previous generations?
- There are barriers that keep millennials (ages 18-35) from attending sporting events, as well as incentives. What are these?
- How are sports organizations changing the ticketing and in-venue experience to meet the values and demands of millennials? What can they do better?
- How do Ballpark or the Orlando Magic’s Fall Fast Break Pass reduce psychic costs for millennials? What does their success tell you about what millennials value?
- The article states that season ticket purchases have increased with millennials due to discounted tickets and flexible billing plans. What can sports organizations do in the off-season to reduce churn within this group of buyers?