"Should sports organizations go with Pokemon-style augmented reality?"
Check out the article here.
- Do you think augmented reality (AR) experiences would drive people to the stadium instead of watching the game at home?
- What kind of data could an AR app provide about users? Consider predictive and descriptive data.
- How could AR apps affect the quality of the customer information gained from the fan?
- The goals of precision marketing are to
- Generate new fans,
- Enlarge attendance and purchases of current fans, and to
- Motivate and maintain current fan identification and passion.
How is a CRM system used to meet these goals? How could AR experiences help?
- People are more likely to engage in electronic word-of-mouth if they experience positive emotions (excitement, pleasure, relaxation) or surprise. What are some ideas for an AR design within a stadium or arena that might bring excitement and surprise to the fan?